Sunday, January 9, 2011

Blank patches..

The bear was in pain this weekend - he just happened to wake up in the wrong position, and twisted some of his muscles (or whatever part of his fatty body). Well, despite of the job that he had to do for the morning, he spent the whole day in pain.


After a desperate attempt with ultra violet microwave lamp, he finally decided to use some patches. He asked the wrong person to help him - me !!!!


Thought i would need a marker to mark the spot (but he didn't let me of course).
Nothing happened - not until i notice that the patches are blank white .... hmmm....


 So I decided to do this.....


Well, not exactly like his picture. I used ballpoint (because he didn't let me to use any form of marker.... which is quite trouble some .....)


*anjingnyakelewatisengbanget*

No comments:

Post a Comment